Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Peditrician Visit @ 2nd Month...BIG bugs!!!!

Today the boys were back to the doctor for their two month checkup and shots. Wow, time flies when you are sleep deprived!! Paxton weighed 11 lbs 4 oz, Kellen weighed 9 lbs 12 oz, Pax is 22 inches long and Kellen is 21.5 inches. I cannot belive how big they are! Both bugs looked great, except Paxton has an herniated umbilical cord...it looks like an outie on steroids!!! It causes no pain, but if not self corrected by one year he will have surgery to correct it. Clearly, he was just jealous of all the attention Kellen got with his surgery! Always something I guess!!

I promise pictures tomorrow, exhaustion has set in with fussy babies after shots!

1 comment:

Machelle said...

Fussy babies after shots are no fun! But I am glad they are doing so great!!! Thanks for thinking about us at 4AM! That is too sweet! But I was asleep!!! :)