Friday, March 20, 2009

We love family visits!

The boys favorite cousin came to visit yesterday, her name is Jordan...we call her Jo. And she is a total natural with the babies. At one point Jo told us she would be a great mommy, and then her mother (Wendi) quickly pointed out she would be a great babysitter and then a mommy in about 20 years!! Too funny!! Come visit soon Jo!!



After I took this pic, I thought...gee, I wish I had a picture this good of me and the boys. I started to think, I dont have any pictures of me with them since I held them in my hospital bed the day after they were born!!! Note to self, let someone else hold the camera every once in a while!!! LOLOL!!!

2 comments:

Holtan-Bates family said...

They are sooooo cute! Can't stand it! You sound a lot like me with the camera. . .always in your hand!

Scarlett said...

Courtney.... I should bring my Nikon over and take some pictures of you and the boys!!!