Thursday, May 7, 2009

4-Month Checkup!

We had our 4-month checkup, and blew through with flying colors. Paxton weighed 15 pounds, 5 ounces...Kellen weighed 12 pounds, 15 ounces. Paxton is 25.25 inches long, Kellen is 25 inches long. So both are doing well, growing like weeds. I asked about 100 questions (I wont bore you), but after the ped seemed exhausted by my ambush I said, "look, we have plenty of time when their teenagers to screw them up...I would like to get the first few years right!!!!" That one drew a big laugh!!! ANd I am a mean mommy, I took pictures of my bugs getting their shots. I hope you enjoy as much as they did!!!


2 comments:

Machelle said...

Poor babies!! I hate the shot part! Luckily there are no 9 month shots!! GOSH you have some chunkers on your hands!! :)

boy141 said...

evil mommy you are. frame it when they graduate high school.