Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Burgess Falls

The 4 of us hiked at Burgess Falls July 4th weekend.  We had sooo much fun.  I was terrified of the heights but everyone seemed to have a blast. The boys rode in the BOB and walked up to the top of the falls and then we hiked down about halfway....until I started having a total panic attack that the boys were going to fall of the edge!!

A great pic of the 4 of us! Can you tell I am having a nervous breakdown??  One foot behind us was a dropoff as far down as the falls.  I was FREAKING OUT.  Needless to say, we didt go any further!!!

But it was a pretty hike to the top!
This is a walkout at the top of the falls and you can tell who was too scared to walk to the edge.  Even Aaron said his knees were weak!!!
This is the view Aaron and the boys had in the walkout.  I only saw the top half!!!!
A yummy place we stopped for dried apricots and strawberry butter, yum yum!
What a great day, thanks daddy!!!

No comments: