Thursday, June 25, 2009

Our Unsung Hero

This week was a big week for my hubby, his first Father's Day, our wedding anniversary, and his 30th bday today (and yes I am older, but only by one month and 15 days;-)). Each day I have taken the time to think about how fortunate I am and our boys are to call him hubby/daddy. I have thought about this post, what I would say, how I would say it...how I could wrap up in short measure all the acts of love he grants our family. It's impossible, but I'll try!! My husband is selfless, caring, considerate, a tad shy, loyal, the best best friend anyone can have, a secret keeper, and the most peaceful spirit I have ever been around. For all those reasons and many more I and the boys celebrate our unsung hero this week, listing all the reasons why I love him, had children with him, and pray for a long life ending in rocking chairs with him. And because I was feeling nostalgic this morning, I have included a video I made for our rehearsal dinner.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Lets not forget what an AMAZING big brother he is too!!!! :)

Scarlett said...

I still am impressed that you have figured out how to upload videos....I need a lesson!