Friday, April 2, 2010

Easter Week

If you could see through this computer you would see me jumping for joy that winter is officially over. We had a solid week of beautiful weather, and loved every second of it. The boys' Nana came into town on Sunday, and I ran errands all day Monday. Which is probably one of my favorite things to do! I also picked wallpaper for a half bathroom and a grasscloth for our study. Maybe I will post pictures when we have it installed, but no mean comments about it being ugly!!!!! Tuesday, my mother and I took the boys shopping at Opry Mills (an outlet mall), and ate at Rainforest Cafe. The boys loved the restaurant, all the animals go off every 15 minutes...it was really funny. And they loaded up on some new summer clothes...thanks Nana. Wednesday, we spent all day at the Nashville Zoo with Scarlett and Ethan, Kelly and her adorable b/g twins Hutch and Anniston. They were born a day before the boys, so it was a real treat to meet her! Thursday, we played with Catherine and Cain and went to Phillips Toy Mart to see the bunnies. Phillips is an old toy store in Nashville, it is legit...and it is lovely to buy toys from a family owned business. The boys, however, could have cared less about the bunnies, but they LOVED the train set. They pushed all of the buttons, making the railroad crossings come down. I think one of those sets are in our future!! And today, we took a long walk in the BOB and the boys ran all over the place. I am pooped, but still jumping for joy!!!
Just finished having lunch at the zoo. Sunscreen and sweat doing funny things to my Pax's hair!!
Loving the train set!! Here it comes!
"Mama, can I press the button?"
"Mama, I will press the button without asking first!" Gotta love how different these kids are!
The real life Easter bunnies!
And these are two faces that could care less!


Have a wonderful Easter and Passover, everyone! We have a big day of events planned for Easter and then are heading to Atlanta on Sunday. We have tickets to the Masters in Augusta. This will be Tiger's first tournament back...ladies, what should I yell at him in his backswing?!!!!

No comments: