Monday, January 9, 2012

In Rewind: Christmas

There are going to be many of these In Rewind: posts coming your way.  Guys, I have felt like such dirt, I have been sleeping or praying not to throw up during the boys naps.  I feel like I am starting to see some light at the end of the morning sickness tunnel so I am trying to get back into a routine.  I need to blog about Thanksgiving (when i really felt awful), the boys new big boy room, and most importantly their 3rd birthday (which was awesome).  But I will start with Christmas because that is the most time consuming!!  Here we go!!

The weekend started with my dad and Trish driving in on Friday. We had a great dinner and then went to this awesome subdivision in Brentwood where one whole street decorates with Christmas lights. And they do it honor of a child of one the residents who passed away, they accept donations and raise a ton of money for a great cause. I love the holiday spirit!





The Boys would only old Papaw's hand!
The next day was Christmas Eve, we all went to the 4pm church service and then headed home to make dinner for my family and Aaron's family.  It was delicious, and I love that we have started this tradition.  The boys loved all the attention!  We put cookies and milk out for Santa and some carrots for the reindeer. And then Aaron and I set about putting the toys together...ugh.  We finished around midnight, long after everyone else had gone to bed.
My Kel-bug loves a good app!

Gangsta Pax and his Great Aunt Jenny


Christmas morning the boys were so excited, they really got it this year.  They woke us up bright and early and the day went on from there.  We opened presents with dad and Trish, they headed to Atlanta to see my grandmother and we headed to Aaron's parents for more gifts and yummy food.
This kid was beyond, beyond excited!!!




Opening gifts from Papaw and Trish



Playing with new gifts at the end of the night at Grammy and Grandaddy's
Such a wonderful Christmas, and to think we will be holding a six month old next Christmas is to just too much for me to comprehend.  Thank you to all our of family and friends for such a wonderful holiday season.