Friday, September 25, 2009

A Day in the Life...

Oh, to be my dog for one day...curled up asleep ALL day!!


And Daddy is soo funny, the boys love when he comes home for lunch!
video

I threw away the boys' first pacis this week. I would definitely put myself in the 'thrower-outer' category when it comes to stuff. But I am having a hard time letting go of baby items. But I took one final picture and tossed them away. They just grow up tooo darn fast!


ANd we have big boy high chairs now! They love them...thank heavens!!


Have a great weekend everyone! It has rained here, let's see...13 days straight. So here's hoping for a little sunshine your way and ours!!!

2 comments:

Machelle said...

TOO CUTE! I love the video! That is how the girls are with their daddy too. Men must just be funny! So are your boys off the pacis??

Scarlett said...

I love that video! How adorable! I can now only imagine what your house is going to sound like when they are big and running around playing! I can't believe you tossed those pacis! Those things need to go in Guiness Book of Records for not getting lost!