Friday, September 25, 2009

A Day in the Life...

Oh, to be my dog for one day...curled up asleep ALL day!!


And Daddy is soo funny, the boys love when he comes home for lunch!


I threw away the boys' first pacis this week. I would definitely put myself in the 'thrower-outer' category when it comes to stuff. But I am having a hard time letting go of baby items. But I took one final picture and tossed them away. They just grow up tooo darn fast!


ANd we have big boy high chairs now! They love them...thank heavens!!


Have a great weekend everyone! It has rained here, let's see...13 days straight. So here's hoping for a little sunshine your way and ours!!!

2 comments:

Machelle said...

TOO CUTE! I love the video! That is how the girls are with their daddy too. Men must just be funny! So are your boys off the pacis??

Scarlett said...

I love that video! How adorable! I can now only imagine what your house is going to sound like when they are big and running around playing! I can't believe you tossed those pacis! Those things need to go in Guiness Book of Records for not getting lost!