Monday, October 5, 2009

Pickin' Pumpkins with Paxton & Kellen...and Daddy ofcourse!

Saturday was the most gorgeous day, I love when the cool air begins to set in and the leaves begin to change colors. We had plans to go to Gentry Farms in Franklin and it could not have turned out any better. We spent two hours going through the farm's activities. The boys had a blast and were just so stinkin' cute!

The bugs and that cute daddy of theirs!

Mom and the boys...with a new haircut (6 inches shorter)!!

I have about 30 pics of this shot. This is the best one I got!

And all other 29 look like this!!!!! Those boys loved them some hay!!!

And they played with dirt in a teepee!!

Daddy pushed the bugs through a corn maize, while I took pictures behind them!

Just because I liked how it looked...

And I walked up to the HUGE pumpkin patch to get some photos. I snapped this picture without realizing I taken the perfect picture of mommy pumpkin and her adorable twin pumpkins!!!


What a fun day! Doesnt making memories just warm your heart?!!

No comments: