Monday, August 2, 2010

Tampa Day 3...Zoo Day!

Day 3 in Tampa was Zoo day, and the Tampa zoo is totally awesome. It was hot but not terribly bad. After we walked through the zoo we went into the children's section full of sprinklers and water fountains...the boys had a blast! And I even got some pictures with the little guys on this day.
Our favorite...the manatees!! So cool!

Up close and personal with the giraffes. Aaron was taking our pic when the tall one blew air on my neck and I ALMOST DIED!! I probably jumped 5 feet in the air. Ofcourse he didnt get a pic of it, what a rookie photographer!!!

The water was so refreshing for the little men!
Snack time with my Pac man!


We will definitely be going back next time we head to Tampa. The boys were pooped and took a long nap when we got home. I took a long shower!!!

No comments: