1) Must thank the person who gave the award and list their blog and link it.
2) Share "10 Honest Things" about yourself.
3) Present this award to 7 others whose blogs you find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged you.
4) Tell those 7 people they've been awarded HONEST SCRAP and inform them of these guidelines in receiving the award.
Thank you very much, Courtni! Her blog is www.http://jacksonfamily-pink-cj.blogspot.com. Her boys are seriously freaking cute. I love her blog because she is brutally honest, no sugar coating, and I appreciate honesty.
10 Honest Things About Me
1. I am a Taurus, and I make my sign proud. I am one of the most stubborn people I know. Sometimes can be a good thing, but most times not.
2. I completed an MBA in finance when I was pregnant and wonder if I will ever use it OR was that just a huge waste of my Tuesday and Thursday nights between the hours of 7pm-10...for three years.
3. I have diminished ovarian reserve. Which means, Im 30 but I have the egg supply of a 40 year old woman...totally unexplained.
4. I long to get naturally pregnant and surprise my husband with the pregnancy...instead of him giving me shots in my bum for 10 weeks!
5. I would love to write a book about all things funny about infertility. Now, before anyone gets upset...infertility is awful, sad, often lonely. But if we all thought about the light side, for example, some of the ridiculous things we have done to get pregnant we could at the least have a laugh. Laughter is good for the soul.
6. People think Im tough, Im not.
7. I want a little girl to shop with, get my hair done with and do all things girlie with.
8. I have become a neat freak in my old age. Specifically avoiding certain foods for the boys because it will create a mess. I know, I know...Im working on it:-)
9. I have to fall asleep with the TV on, Im a Letterman not Leno gal.
10. My favorite food is Italian, my favorite color is green, my favorite piece of clothing are my jeans and you can always find me in a colorful flat with a big handbag!
And the Honest Blog Award goes to...
1. Machelle at http://machellearrison.blogspot.com. She has twin girls five months older than the boys. She has been so encouraging and HELPFUL. She has given me wonderful tips to help with the boys since she is just ahead of me in this twin journey.
2. Cecila at http://lexiandlyla.blogspot.com. She found me through blog land, but we know each other in real life. We went to high school together. Amazing we both ended up with twins so close in age. I love her blog too bc Lexi and Lyla are just ahead of P&K in age and I love getting tips. And she is brave, her girls get pancakes with SYRUP. Like I said, I am working on the neat freak thing!!!
3.Catherine at http://clinkscalesfamily.blogspot.com. She is also an IRL friend, my neighbor. Her son, born one month after the boys, was born with half a heart. Her family's journey is inspirational and I encourage you to take a look.
4. Tiffany at http://napasnooks.blogspot.com. She just started her twin journey, and ended the road of infertility (for now). Her boys are adorable. When Aaron's mother was looking for a 'grandma' name Tiffany provided the winner, Grammy. So she will always stick out to me!
5.Kimberly at http://batesbabies.blogspot.com. This mom has a set of twins and a newborn. She is an amazing mother, and I strive to have as much energy as she.
6. Stacie at http://itsacornylife.blogspot.com. I cannot say enough about this mommy. I have followed her journey through infertility, to conceiving twins, to losing a baby girl, through the birth of beautiful Abigail, and now a natural pregnancy. I love her honesty through it all, she is deserving.
7. And to another IRL friend, Scarlett. Her blog is private, but she has been a wonderful friend through IVF, my pregnancy, and now life with twins. SHe has a five month old named Ethan who is adorable. We have brutally honest conversations about the difficulties of being mothers, wives, having careers and hosting dinner parties!!