Saturday, December 19, 2009

Breakfast with Santa

I had purchased tickets to a Breakfast with Santa at Davis Kidd Booksellers in Green Hills. So off we went at 8 am this morning, with a Papaw in tow. This event was terrible at best. Davis Kidd was so disorganized, children were literally melting at their parents feet. The Santa, well...he looked like he had a few Christmas cocktails last night. And when he finally made his way to our table, during the lousy breakfast, he quickly said "Ok, Santa has got to go sit down." WHAT??? ARE YOU KIDDING ME??!!! I am pretty sure I paid $15 per adult, and $9 for each kiddo to have Breakfast with Santa...not watch him sit in a chair.

As I regain my Christmas spirit and take a deep breath :-)...I will post some pics. This is EXACTLY what I thought this picture would look like. Pax all smiles, and Kel staring at a beard trying to figure the whole thing out! Better luck next year, at least I know where we will NOT be!!!! HO HO HO!!!!

The boys and their Papaw!



1 comment:

Machelle said...

At least you got good pictures!!! I am sorry it was a not so great experience. Live and learn right??