Sunday, July 25, 2010

Our Tampa Trip

We are back from our trip to visit Papaw (my dad) in Tampa, FL. We had an absolute blast, and are now totally exhausted. I am working through 532 pictures which I will start posting tomorrow, for now I will leave you with some cliffhangers from our week!

1. Our sweet Kellen gets car sick. Yep, puked going down to Tampa and on the way back...within the first two hours of a 10 hour trip. Their milk looked like feta cheese coming up...all you moms out there know how great THAT smell is.

2. Our boys love the beach and sand! Whohoooo! And Kellen loves to chase 'doggies', also known as seagulls.

3. A girafe sneezed on my neck...need I say more.

4. A peguin almost bit Kellen.

5. Aaron and I left the kids with Papaw and Trish and headed to Universal Studios in Orlando. And yes, we rode the new Harry Potter ride!! It was nice to be a kid for a day, without picking up after two kids!

Ok, so back to picture editing. I'll be back with photos, except for the feta cheese...I'll spare you from that nightmare!

No comments: