Wednesday, September 1, 2010

A BIG Week

I have been in a massive blogging funk lately. Recently there is more laundry to be done, crumbs to be swept, boo-boos to kiss, and wagon rides to lead. However, this week was a big week. The boys hit the BIG 2-0! I cant believe the boys are 20 months old, but I guess everyone says that, right?! P&K also attended their first day of Mother's Day Out on Tuesday. I woke up early that morning and packed two blankets for naptime, two lunches, two sippy cups, Benadryl for Paxton, sunscreen, and two binkys for naptime. I tried super hard to get good pictures of my cutie pies before we were off to MDO, but as you can see I failed!! Oh well, maybe next time!!



Kellen screamed bloody murder when I walked away, my heart sunk. He was coughing he was crying so hard. It killed me to walk out of that door. Paxton didnt even look back, that kid is so independent. When I arrived to pick them up (20 minutes early:-)) they both looked up, smiled and just when I thought they would run and jump on me, they looked back down at their toys and kept playing!!!!!!!! OMG! Those little turkeys didnt want to leave. Needless to say, tomorrow will be much easier on me and hopefully them too.

1 comment:

Machelle said...

I wish the workers would let Brooke cry it out. UGH