Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Clothespin Drop

Ok, moms this is a good one and so easy! Clean out a milk carton and drop 6-8 clothespins into the carton. I keep the cartons in our pantry and pull them out (usually around dinner time) to keep them occupied for a while. I made them over a week ago, and the boys still have not grown tired of them. P&K will run all over the house shaking them, sounds like a drum. But they love to pull the clothespins out and put them back in. They have not quite mastered getting them out, so I will pull one out a time and practice our counting. They are both so focussed putting them back in, super cute!

*Tip for twin moms...you will definitely need two cartons!!! Trust me!!!



Look, twins sharing! I think I have a tear in my eye!!!:-)
p.44 The Toddlers Busy Book by Trish Kuffner

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Wow thanks for the tip. I have no shortage of milk cartons around my house.