Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Fall Colors!

Fall seems to have arrived! The air is cooler, leaves are turning colors, and long-sleeve shirts are coming out of the closets...and I LOVE it! My favorite thing to do with a new season is add seasonal accents to our home. I never spend much and the change makes me so happy! :-) I am already dreaming about Christmas decorating!!! I know, I know, Halloween and Thanksgiving havent even gone by...but a girl can dream...

Our Dining Room Table

Entertainment Center
Fireplace Mantle
Kitchen Table...Mostly for the kids!!

Are you adding Fall touches to your home?


1 comment:

Holtan-Bates family said...

Is that the Kate Spade China? I love it whatever it is! China makes me happy. . . .what can I say! Love the pics! Also, must get that book you have been using for the boys!