Thursday, June 30, 2011

My Kel-Bug

My babies are 2.5 years old. I literally CANNOT believe it. Thank GOD for this blog to remind me of sweet memories I may have forgotten.  Such fun to go back and look at old posts.  Here are some noteworthy items about this toddler:

Sweet, sweet, and sweet
Will cuddle always, but doesnt like to hold hands
Favorite animal is a horse, also known as horseys around here
Always hugs and tells his bubba sorry when he hits
Everyone is a stranger for the first hour they around
Loves to swim and play in any kind of water
Fully potty trained
Loves to brush his teeth
Prized possession is his blanket, he calls "banket"
Surprises us everyday with new phrases
Favorite color is orange
Can count to 10 and say the letters of the alphabet
Very good at following directions, temper tantrums are less but still around ;-)
Sings twinkle twinkle little star when we are driving in the car, better than radio to this mommy
Every night ends with this, I love you Kellen.  Wuv uu mommy.  I love you more Kel-bug.  Wuv u more mommy. 
He just melts my heart. 

No comments: