Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Tucker Family Reunion 2011

My maternal grandfather's family, the Tucker's, got together in Alabama for a family reunion at the end of May.  We had such a blast heading out to the country and doing what you do in the country...swing on old 18-wheeler tires, play in a General Store built just for the grandchildren (this thing was amazing), pet and feed horses, fish, drink juice and of course wear Roll Tide hats!!  We hope we get together again!!
This is the General Store that my mom's cousin Don built for his grandkids to play in, I wanted to bring it home!!
Inside the General Store...amazing, right??!!

I guess my family now thinks the boys will go to Alabama and not Tennessee...we will see!!!
Laughing so hard he fell over!!
Riding out to the horses, this land was beautiful.
This is Lady, she was literally like petting a dog.  All three of the their horses were so sweet.
The infamous...I mean...my famous Uncle Larry! This is my uncle and he is something else, and ofcourse, the boys adore him!


No comments: